Deflects the power of the Black Blade
A slab of rock engraved with traces of the Rune of Death.
Can deflect the power of the Black Blade.
On the night of the dire plot, Ranni rewarded Praetor Rykard with these traces. Should the coming trespass one day transpire, they would serve as a last-resort foil, allowing Rykard to challenge Maliketh the Black Blade, the black beast of Destined Death.
Where to find Blasphemous Claw in Elden Ring
Blasphemous Claw use in Elden Ring
- The Blasphemous Claw can be used to deflect the power of the Black Blade, acting similarly to a Parry.
- Can parry specific melee attacks from Maliketh. His sword will briefly glow yellow before attacks that can be parried.
- His sword also glows white before his projectile attacks, but these do not seem to be parriable.
- If timed correctly against Maliketh's glowing attacks, stuns him temporarily, giving a massive window to attack.
- Does not seem like the Blasphemous Claw can be used in PVP against the Black Blade incantation or Maliketh's Black Blade weapon. Has been tested a bit and did not seem to work against them, but more testing would be helpful.
Elden Ring Blasphemous Claw Notes & Tips
- The Blasphemous Claw can be used indefinitely and costs no FP to use.
- You can hold up to 1 Blasphemous Claw.
- You can store up to 600 Blasphemous Claw.
- This item cannot be sold.
- Notes and tips go here.