Clarifying White Cured Meat
Temporarily boosts focus
Clarifying White Cured Meat is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
A white sliced meat, dried out after pickling in a purple medicinal solution.
Temporarily boosts focus.
Lasts longer than traditional cured meat, but with reduced effectiveness.
Clarifying White Cured Meat use in Elden Ring
Clarifying White Cured Meat temporarily boosts focus. Lasts longer than traditional cured meat, but with reduced effectiveness.
- Focus +75
- Duration: 120 secs (105 secs)
- It takes 15 secs for initial buildup to dissipate
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Clarifying White Cured Meat in Elden Ring
Where to find Clarifying White Cured Meat:
- Can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant located in Liurnia of the Lakes. It costs 2,000 Runes. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Clarifying White Cured Meat Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Clarifying White Cured Meat Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Clarifying White Cured Meat.
- You can store up to 999 Clarifying White Cured Meat.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- As one of its ingredients can only be farmed in the Mountaintops of the Giants, it's PvE usefulness is limited to mostly the Yelough Anix Ruins.
- Useful as a PvP defense item if your opponent is using Madness or Sleep Buildup. (Like the Vyke's War Spear or the Sword of St Trina.)