|Effect||Shows your resistance to sleep and bouts of madness|
Focus is a Defensive Stat in Elden Ring. Focus shows your resistance to sleep and bouts of madness. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of your character. Defensive Stats are determined by your Attributes and Equipment.
Focus lowers the chances for an enemy to disrupt the state of mind of your character.
Focus Elden Ring Guide
- Your resistance to sleep and bouts of madness.
- The higher the number, the lower your susceptibility.
- Governed by your attributes, as well as protective gear, and active passive effects.
Elden Ring How to increase character Focus
Related Equipment & Items in Elden Ring for Focus
- Clarifying Horn Charm or Clarifying Horn Charm +1
- Mottled Necklace or Mottled Necklace +1
- Rift Shield
- Shield of the Guilty
- Spiralhorn Shield
Elden Ring Focus Notes & Tips
- The highest known Focus values on armor, for a total bonus of 233 Focus, are as follows:
- Focus Increase by Rune Level and Mind Level
- The soft caps for Rune Level are 71, 111, and 161
- The soft caps for Mind are 40 and 60
- Mind does not begin increasing Focus until Level 31
- The formulas for calculating Focus on Rune Level are as follows:
- Level 1 - 71 --> 75 + 30*((Lvl+79 - 1) / 149)
- Level 72 - 111 --> 105 + 40*((Lvl+79 - 150) / 40)
- Level 112 - 161 --> 145 + 15*((Lvl+79 - 190) / 50)
- Level 162 - 713 --> 160 + 20*((Lvl+79 - 240) / 552)
- The formulas for calculating Focus on Mind are as follows:
- Level 1 - 30 --> 0
- Level 31 - 40 --> 30*((Lvl - 30) / 10)
- Level 41 - 60 --> 30 + 10*((Lvl - 40) / 20)
- Level 61 - 99 --> 40 + 10*((Lvl - 60) / 39)
- After adding both numbers together, the resulting number is rounded down for the UI menu. Armor resistance stats are also added to the result.