|Effect||Shows your resistance to hemorrhage and frostbite|
Robustness is a Defensive Stat in Elden Ring. Robustness represents your resistance to Hemorrhage and Frostbite. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of your character. Defensive Stats are determined by your Attributes and Equipment.
Hemorrhage and Frostbite are Status Effects that take a lot of space from you during combat, some bosses move too quickly and attack too frequently that you may not have time to drink a potion. Those status effects are great disadvantages, but the chance to gain those effects lowers if you increase your Robustness.
Robustness Elden Ring Guide
- Your resistance to Hemorrhage and Frostbite.
- The higher the number, the lower your susceptibility.
- Governed by your attributes, as well as protective gear, and active passive effects.
Elden Ring How to Increase Character Robustness
- Robustness can be increased by adding points to Endurance.
Related Equipment & Items in Elden Ring for Robustness
- The General Radahn Set and Lionel's Set both share the highest robustness stat of any armor set.
- The Mottled Necklace and Stalwart Horn Charm talismans increase robustness.
- The items Invigorating White Cured Meat and Invigorating Cured Meat temporarily increase robustness.
Elden Ring Robustness Notes & Tips
- Robustness increases by Rune Level and Endurance level.
- The soft caps for Rune Level are 71, 111, and 161.
- The soft caps for Endurance are 40 and 60.
- Endurance does not begin increasing Robustness until Level 31.
- The formulas for calculating Robustness on Rune Level are as follows:
- Level 1 - 71: 75 + 30*((Lvl+79 - 1) / 149)
- Level 72 - 111: 105 + 40*((Lvl+79 - 150) / 40)
- Level 112 - 161: 145 + 15*((Lvl+79 - 190) / 50)
- Level 162 - 713: 160 + 20*((Lvl+79 - 240) / 552)
- The formulas for calculating Robustness on Endurance are as follows:
- Level 1 - 30: 0
- Level 31 - 40: 30*((Lvl - 30) / 10)
- Level 41 - 60: 30 + 10*((Lvl - 40) / 20)
- Level 61 - 99: 40 + 10*((Lvl - 60) / 39)
- After adding both numbers together, the resulting number is rounded down for the UI menu. Armor resistance stats are also added to the result.