|Effect||Shows your resistance to various poison and scarlet rot|
Immunity is a Defensive Stat in Elden Ring. Immunity shows your resistance to various poisons and rot. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of your character. Defensive Stats are determined by your Attributes and Equipment.
Armor equipment commonly protects the player against Standard Damage, but some enemies, not necessarily Sorcerers, may inflict Poison or Fire Damage, for example from hitting you with a torch, and you will notice that even if you have heavy armor, elemental damage still affects you unresisted. If this happens to you often, you might consider Leveling Up your Vigor to increase your Immunity.
Immunity Elden Ring Guide
- Your resistance to the build up of various poisons and rot. Has no effect on the damage taken or how fast the bar depletes.
- The higher the number, the less susceptible you are to poison and rot buildup.
- Governed by your Attributes, as well as Armor and additional effects.
Elden Ring How to increase character Immunity
- Immunity can be increased by adding points to Vigor
Related Equipment & Items in Elden Ring for Immunity
- Immunizing Cured Meat
- Immunizing White Cured Meat
- Dappled Cured Meat (Also increases Robustness and Focus)
- Dappled White Cured Meat (Also increases Robustness and Focus)
Elden Ring Immunity Notes & Tips
- Immunity Increase by Rune Level and Vigor Level
- The soft caps for Rune Level are 71, 111, and 161
- The soft caps for Vigor are 40 and 60
- Vigor does not begin increasing Immunity until Level 31
- The formulas for calculating Immunity on Rune Level are as follows:
- Level 1 - 71 --> 75 + 30*((Lvl+79 - 1) / 149)
- Level 72 - 111 --> 105 + 40*((Lvl+79 - 150) / 40)
- Level 112 - 161 --> 145 + 15*((Lvl+79 - 190) / 50)
- Level 162 - 713 --> 160 + 20*((Lvl+79 - 240) / 552)
- The formulas for calculating Immunity on Vigor are as follows:
- Level 1 - 30 --> 0
- Level 31 - 40 --> 30*((Lvl - 30) / 10)
- Level 41 - 60 --> 30 + 10*((Lvl - 40) / 20)
- Level 61 - 99 --> 40 + 10*((Lvl - 60) / 39)
- After adding both numbers together, the resulting number is rounded down for the UI menu. Armor resistance stats are also added to the result.