|Effect||Shows your current defense against Holy Damage|
Holy Defense is a Defensive Stat in Elden Ring. Holy Defense shows your defense power and damage negation against holy attacks. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of your character. Defensive Stats are determined by your Attributes and Equipment.
Holy Defense Elden Ring Guide
- Your defense power and damage negation against holy attacks.
- Your body's defense power is determined by your attributes. Damage negation is determined by Armor and additional effects.
Elden Ring How to increase character Holy Defense
- Holy Defense can be increased by leveling up Rune Level and Arcane level.
Related Equipment & Items in Elden Ring for Holy Negation
You can use the following Equipment and Items to increase your Holy Negation:
- Haligdrake Talisman (13%/17%/20% depending on variant)
- Pearldrake Talisman (5%/7%/9% depending on variant)
Elden Ring Holy Defense Notes & Tips
- Defense increase by Rune Level and Arcane Level:
- The soft caps for Rune Level are 71, 91, and 161
- The soft caps for Arcane are 20, 35, and 60
- The formulas for calculating Holy Defense by Rune Level are as follows:
- Level 1 - 71: 40 + 60*((Lvl+79 - 1) / 149)
- Level 72 - 91: 100 + 20*((Lvl+79 - 150) / 20)
- Level 92 - 161: 120 + 15*((Lvl+79 - 170) / 70)
- Level 162 - 713: 135 + 20*((Lvl+79 - 240) / 552)
- The formulas for calculating Holy Defense by Arcane are as follows:
- Level 1 - 20: 40*(Lvl / 20)
- Level 21 - 35: 40 + 10*((Lvl - 20) / 15)
- Level 36 - 60: 50 + 10*((Lvl - 35) / 25)
- Level 61 - 99: 60 + 10*((Lvl - 60) / 39)
- After adding both numbers together, the resulting number is rounded down for the UI menu
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
The armor with the best holy defense is crucible tree helm and chest piece mixed with tree sentinel gloves and leggings