Eye of Yelough
Material used for crafting items
Grown in lands afflicted by frenzy
A shrub fruit bursting with ripened pulp.
Material used for crafting items.
Grown in lands afflicted by frenzy, it's used for its pain-relieving properties... Though it's also known to be a dangerous intoxicant.
Where to find Eye of Yelough in Elden Ring
Eye of Yelough found in the overworld do not respawn after resting at a site of grace.
IN THE WORLD
- 7 can be found in the Ailing Village area, in Weeping Peninsula.
- 2 grow among the flowers in Jarburg, Liurnia.
- 10 in Frenzied Flame Village, Liurnia: three outside outside the western wall, guarded by Frenzied Rats; and seven inside the walls.
- 4 close to the Church of Inhibition in Liurnia: two near the church, one far to the west, and one down the cliff to the east.
- 4 in Mt. Gelmir near the Ninth Mt. Gelmir Campsite Site of Grace: three (glowing ball on the ground) across the rope bridge, [Map Link] and one more on top of the rocks (behind the swords) [Map Link].
- 5 on a corpse in a tent that must be destroyed by a frenzied Nomad, in the area hidden behind the Cathedral of the Forsaken.
- 11 at Yelough Anix Ruins in Consecrated Snowfield (these respawn after defeating Maliketh).
- Shunning Grounds, Video Location
- Shunning, Video Location
- Isolated Merchant Raya Lucaria: 1,500 (1 available).
|Enemy||Drop rate||Additional info|
|Frenzied Troll Knight||30.00%||-|
- Yelough Anix Ruins: Kill all the Frenzied Troll Knights. Dying and respawning at the Stake of Marika is faster than going back to the site of grace.
Eye of Yelough Guide
Eye of Yelough can be used to craft the following items:
Eye of Yelough Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Eye of Yelough.
- You can store up to 999 Eye of Yelough.
- Sell value: 100