Material used for crafting items
Found near waters close to Minor Erdrees
Firefly that gives off a golden light.
Material used in crafting items.
Found near bodies of water close to Minor Erdtrees.
The light of fireflies is believed to have an alluring magic. Golden light is considered to invite runes.
Where to find Gold Firefly in Elden Ring
Gold Firefly found in the overworld respawns after resting at a Site of Grace.
IN THE WORLD
- Grows in Limgrave, Weeping Peninsula, and Altus Plateau.
- 11 in the octopus pond located northeast of Tower of Return, Weeping Peninsula. [Map Link]. Your best bet is to use either the Tombsward or Isolated Merchant's Shack site of grace. From the latter, head east, a little bit south, to head up the hill toward Tower of Return, and then make a left when you can see the pond below. The Tombsward start point has a similar method, but one can hop up some rocks a little before the slope if on Torrent.
- 9 are in a pond south of the Road of Iniquity Side Path grace. [Map Link]. While the site of grace is far closer than the above, note that there be bears! There is 1 rune bear walking around through the pond, and another rune bear sleeping right at the pond's edge, in addition to a normal-sized bear- which will demand your attention. You can walk around the pond without waking the sleeping one, especially is sneaking.
- 9 neat the Mistwood Outskirts Site of Grace in Limgrave in a pond to the southeast, near two Lesser Runebears. [Map Link]
- 2 in The Shaded Castle: On a body in a room. [Map Link]
- 3 in Leyndell Royal Capital: On a body in the middle of a road. [Map Link].
- Mistwood Outskirts Site of Grace in Limgrave: 9 is a pond to the southeast, near two Lesser Runebears.
Gold Firefly Guide for Elden Ring
Gold Firefly can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Gold Firefly Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Gold Firefly.
- You can store up to 999 Gold Firefly.
- Sell Value: 10