Material used for crafting items
Found near waters close to Minor Erdrees
Gold Firefly is a Crafting Material in Elden Ring. Crafting Materials are resources that can be obtained throughout The Lands Between and used to create a wide variety of items.
Firefly that gives off a golden light.
Material used in crafting items.
Found near bodies of water close to Minor Erdtrees.
The light of fireflies is believed to have an alluring magic. Golden light is considered to invite runes.
Where to find Gold Firefly in Elden Ring
Gold Firefly found in the overworld respawns after resting at a Site of Grace.
IN THE WORLD
- Grows in Limgrave, Weeping Peninsula, and Altus Plateau.
- 11 in the octopus pond located northeast of Tower of Return, Weeping Peninsula. [Map Link]. Your best bet is to use either the Tombsward or Isolated Merchant's Shack site of grace. From the latter, head east, a little bit south, to head up the hill toward Tower of Return, and then make a left when you can see the pond below. The Tombsward start point has a similar method, but one can hop up some rocks a little before the slope if on Torrent.
- 9 near the Mistwood Outskirts Site of Grace in Limgrave in a pond to the southeast, near two Lesser Runebears. [Map Link]
- 7 in a pond north of the Ainsel River Well entrance in Liurnia, with a sleeping runebear.
- 2 in The Shaded Castle: On a body in a room. [Map Link]
- 3 in Leyndell Royal Capital: On a body in the middle of a road. [Map Link].
- Mistwood Outskirts Site of Grace in Limgrave: 9 in a pond to the southeast, near two Lesser Runebears.
- 11 in the octopus pond northeast of Tower of Return in the Weeping Peninsula.
- 7 in a pond north of the Ainsel River Well entrance in Liurnia. Nearest grace is Eastern Tableland.
Gold Firefly Guide for Elden Ring
Gold Firefly can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Gold Firefly Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Gold Firefly.
- You can store up to 999 Gold Firefly.
- Sell Value: 10
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
im suprised no one has even mentioned the atlus plato
theres a small pond with 9 fireflys, some slugs and a wormface, the wormface can be avoided and the slugs are too slow, and theres a sight of grace just up a wellspring
its right below the brige were u find goldmask, seriously why is no one talking about it, quickest and easest gold firefly farm ever
Visions of Dark souls' 2 brightbug.
I like the weeping peninsula farm for the gold firefly. The giant octopus ovary is a guaranteed drop and it's an ingredient for stanching boluses and one or two of the cured meats. There's two on the beach west of the church of elleh that are easy to kill and handy if you are there farming pinion feathers anyway.
You'd think me rude, but I would just stand and...stare
11 at the pond just to the northeast of the tower of return (Weeping Peninsula), There is a giant land octopus and some smaller ones in the pond with it.
A good place to farm these is southeast of Mistwood Outskirts site of grace, there's a pond with around 10 of these, should take about 10 seconds max to reach
A handful of them in Altus Plateau, north/slightly west of minor erdtree. Pond with a squid head dude and a bunch of snails. They will respawn.
Better location at Altus Plateau
Site of Grace: ROAD OF INIQUITY SIDE PATH
Route: Just head south ~5 secs, drop down the cliff at the whirlwind, a pond ~9 flies there
Better farm location
Grace: ROAD OF INIQUITY SIDE PATH
Just head south drop to the whirlwind and a pond there ~9 flies
from mistwood grace, head east and slightly south you'll find a pond with large bears, easy access to gold fireflies pretty early
Where is Minor Erdtrees?
The best place to farm these is directly south of the Tombsward Grace on the pennisula. Just look for the bigger pond near the cliff. You can get like 8 of these per run and refresh them at the grace in like 40 seconds.