Material used for crafting items
Found in lands afflicted by frenzy
Yellow Ember is a Crafting Material in Elden Ring. Crafting Materials are resources that can be obtained throughout The Lands Between and used to create a wide variety of items.
An ember taken from an eye socket of a corpse.
Material used for crafting items.
A sign that the deceased suffered from the flame of frenzy. This grape has ripened and burst.
Where to find Yellow Ember in Elden Ring
Yellow Ember found in the overworld respawns after resting at a Site of Grace.
IN THE WORLD
- Grows in the Weeping Peninsula, Liurnia of the Lakes, and Subterranean Shunning-Grounds.
- 1 by Callu Baptismal Church: On a dead body in front of the tent. [Map Link]
|Enemy||Drop rate||Additional info|
|Frenzied Giant Rat||5.00%||-|
- Cathedral of the Forsaken: Five or so found throughout the area above the Frenzied Flame Proscription.
- Yelough Anix Ruins: On the ground throughout the ruins. Ten per run if you look hard, and easily six or seven if you run through. A Stake of Marika is nearby, so you can have the Rats respawn you rather than walk back from Yelough Anix Tunnel.
- Mt. Gelmir: Six can be found at a frenzied Leyndell knight encampment located about midway between the Ninth Mt. Gelmir Campsite grace and the Volcano Cave grace. Either is a good starting point.
Yellow Ember Guide for Elden Ring
Yellow Ember can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Yellow Ember Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Yellow Ember.
- You can store up to 999 Yellow Ember.
- Sell Value: 10
- Notes and player tips go here
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
You should be able to consume these to no effect except proccing madness on yourself pointlessly
9th Mt. Gelmir Campsite grace. Cross the rope bridge and there is 4 close together with the soldiers.
Does the madness affect hosts if you use it as a summon? I want to ruin some afk farms using this if possible
most effective farm by far is at the yellow anix ruins in the consecrated snowfields, bringing in 10 per run, just lying on the ground if you're look hard, and easily 6-7 if you run through. Stake of marika nearby so you can have the rats respawn you, just dont bring any souls
You can farm them off of the frenzied villagers. Not sure how often it drops, as I'm getting them very consistently, however I have 99 arcane and the silver beatle, so.
4 in and around Flaming Frenzy Village, 2 in Ailing Village (Weeping Peninsula) + 1 on a corpse that doesnt respawn.
They can be used to create Frenzyflame Stones, learned in the Frenzied's Cookbook 2 found near the Frenzied Flame Proscription.
Are these renewable?
Does this stuff even have a use?