Frenzied Flame Village
Yelough Anix Ruins
|Drops|| 48 - 1020 Runes
Weathered Straight Sword
Eye of Yelough
Frenzied Villager is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Frenzied Villagers are severely malnourished and skinny humanoids dressed in tattered red garbs and hoods. They are often found in long-abandoned villages and around large bonfires where there are high concentrations of the influence of the maddening Three Fingers.
Frenzied Villager Locations in Elden Ring
Frenzied Villagers can be found in the following location(s):
- Ailing Village at the Weeping Peninsula.
- Frenzied Flame Village in Liurnia.
- Frenzy-Flaming Tower in Liurnia.
- Yelough Anix Ruins in Consecrated Snowfield.
Elden Ring Frenzied Villager Drops
Frenzied Villager Notes & Tips
- They are frenzied Commoners.
- Like other types of Commoners, some carry a Torchpole or a Spear, but they do not drop them. These two weapons can only be dropped by the Exile Soldier that wield them.
Frenzied Villager Image Gallery
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
That garb of theirs looks yellow, not red.
Wish they dropped their Outfits. I wanna be a little frenzied peasant!
Do these guys, like most humanoid enemies, drop their garb?
They dropped a weathered short sword for me.