Guardian is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. They are found around several of the Minor Erdtrees, acting as the trees protectors. Guardians are hostile at close proximity and will rush forward to attack with their Swordspears.
Warriors who eternally watch and protect the Erdtree and its offspring. Their large swordspears and their tendencies to group up can make them tricky opponents to dispatch.
Elden Ring Guardian Locations
Where to Find Guardians:
- Weeping Peninsula near the Minor Erdtree (Weeping Peninsula)
- Liurnia of the Lakes near the Minor Erdtree (Liurnia Southwest).
- Capital Outskirts near the Minor Erdtree Church.
- Leyndell Royal Capital on the roots of the Erdtree.
- Consecrated Snowfield, near the Minor Erdtree (Consecrated Snowfield)
- Greyoll's Dragonbarrow. 10 can be found on the route uphill towards the Minor Erdtree (Dragonbarrow) from the Dragonbarrow Fork site of grace [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Guardian Drops
Guardian Notes & Tips
- The Guardians near the Minor Erdtree Church have a unique attack where the branch on the back blooms with flowers, causing the Guardian to grow in size, as well as growing roots around their swordspear, turning it into a large club-like weapon.
- One type is already blossomed, and drops a different Chest Armor piece, Guardian Garb (Full Bloom).
- Guardians can appear as a red flower with a thick tree root-like stem, only to climb the rest of the way out of the ground.
- Guardians can turn their back towards the player and thrust it in their direction, which expels a small cloud of Poison.
Elden Ring Guardian Image Gallery