Lesser Sanguine Noble
Second Church of Marika
Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum
|Drops|| 470 - 6062 Runes
Lesser Sanguine Noble is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Lesser Sanguine Nobles are an elite order of powerful blood mage assassins serving under Mohg, Lord of Blood. They are prominently found in the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum. These are lesser versions of the Boss, Sanguine Noble.
Not to be confused with the Sanguine Noble NPC that acts as an invader near the sending gate that is North of the Yelough Anix Ruins.
Elite assassins dressed in ornate garbs and wielding blood-caked rapiers. These nobles revel in blood sorcery, exhibiting a high level of proficiency in the dark arts as well as mastery of assassination techniques and swordplay.
Lesser Sanguine Noble Locations in Elden Ring
Lesser Sanguine Nobles can be found in the following locations:
- Rose Church
- Second Church of Marika, prior to invading Eleonora, Violet Bloody Finger
- Mohgwyn Palace
- Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum
Elden Ring Lesser Sanguine Noble Drops
Lesser Sanguine Noble Notes & Tips
- Deals Slash and Pierce Damage. Can inflict Hemorrhage.
- One of few enemies, that can parry and riposte Tarnished ("parry stance" is telegraphed by crossed weapons). In this situation it is best to either use unparryable weapon (f.e. Whips) or jump attacks.
- Suspectible to Slash Damage and Hemorrhage.
- Notes and player tips go here
Lesser Sanguine Noble GALLERY
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Impressively cheesable with Hoarfrost Stomp if you're a Melee user
What weapon do they use. I love the twisting of the sword and I want it
Annoyed I can't farm that outfit.
Wish I could throw Reduvias like that lol
they can and will parry the **** out of you