Lesser Sanguine Noble is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Lesser Sanguine Nobles are an elite order of powerful blood mage assassins serving under Mohg, Lord of Blood. They are prominently found in the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum. These are lesser versions of the Boss, Sanguine Noble.
Elite assassins dressed in ornate garbs and wielding blood-caked rapiers. These nobles revel in blood sorcery, exhibiting a high level of proficiency in the dark arts as well as mastery of assassination techniques and swordplay.
Lesser Sanguine Noble Locations in Elden Ring
Lesser Sanguine Nobles can be found in the following locations:
- Rose Church
- Second Church of Marika, prior to invading Eleonora, Violet Bloody Finger
- Mohgwyn Palace
- Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum
Elden Ring Lesser Sanguine Noble Drops
Lesser Sanguine Noble Notes & Tips
- Deals Slash and Pierce Damage. Can inflict Hemorrhage.
- One of few enemies, that can parry and riposte Tarnished ("parry stance" is telegraphed by crossed weapons). In this situation it is best to either use unparryable weapon (f.e. Whips) or jump attacks.
- Suspectible to Slash Damage and Hemorrhage.
- Notes and player tips go here