Vargram the Raging Wolf is an Enemy in Elden Ring. He is one of the assassination targets assigned to you by the Volcano Manor. You can find the summon sign to invade his world in Leyndell, Royal Capital. Other Invadable NPCs can be found here.
One of the first Tarnished to arrive at the Roundtable, Vargram was named after the white wolf pelt on his helm.
According to the old legends, wolves are the shadows of the Empyrean. Vargram aspired to such a state himself.
Elden Ring Vargram the Raging Wolf Locations
Where to Find Vargram the Raging Wolf:
- His invasion sign can be found close to the Fortified Manor, First Floor Site of Grace. Elden Ring Map here
- He will be assisted by Errant Sorcerer Wilhelm.
- You will be assisted by Recusant Bernahl.
- Make sure to invade him before both completing Crumbling Farum Azula and eliminating Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy, else his sign will be inaccessible!
Elden Ring Vargram the Raging Wolf Drops
Vargram the Raging Wolf Notes & Tips
- Can heal 1 time
- Use Godslayer's Greatsword, therefore deals Standard, Pierce and Fire damage
- Parryable: Yes
- When fightning him, it is advisable to either lure him to Bernahl or away from him, therefore making it a 1v1 encounter.