Leyndell Knights are a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Leyndell Knights are knights of Leyndell, the Royal Capital. They wield a heavy sword in their right arm and has a large shield on their left. They are entirely covered by golden armor and are highly dangerous due to their fine combat skills.
The spirit of a particular Leyndell Knight, Kristoff, can be summoned for aid in battle by using the Ancient Dragon Knight Kristoff Ashes.
Knights sworn to defend the royal capital of Leyndell. The golden canopy atop their helmets represent the honor of standing among the tree's defenders.
Elden Ring Leyndell Knight Locations
Leyndell Knights can be found at the following locations:
- One knight can be found south of Artist's Shack in Liurnia of The Lakes
- Altus Plateau, on the road between the Grand Lift of Dectus and the western gate of the Capital Outskirts
- Two knights can be found inside the Wyndham Catacombs dungeon
- Leyndell Royal Capital
Elden Ring Leyndell Knight Drops
|Runes||100%||620 - 1310|
|Leyndell Knight Helm||3.00%||N/A|
|Leyndell Knight Armor||3.00%||N/A|
|Leyndell Knight Gauntlets||3.00%||N/A|
|Leyndell Knight Greaves||3.00%||N/A|
|Knight's Greatsword||4.00%||Only from knights using the Greatsword, including those with a Greatbow.|
|Partisan||4.00%||Only from knights using the weapon.|
|Greatbow||4.00%||Only from Knights using the weapon.|
|Golden Greatshield||4.00%||Only from knights using the Greatshield who don't also wield a bow.|
|5x Great Arrow||15.00%||N/A|
|Dragon Cult Prayerbook||100%||One time drop from the knight south of the Artist's Shack|
|Gravel Stone Seal||100%||
From the West Capital Rampart site of grace in Leyndell, walk north to the next room with the single guard inside. Jump over the balcony railing to get to the area next to the Fortified Manor with the dragon foot. The knight with the spear supported by an archer drops this seal.
Leyndell Knight Notes & Tips
- Leyndell Knights have the typical knight moveset, with a few additional tactics:
- The Frenzied Leyndell Knights south of the entrance of the Volcano Cave can use The Flame of Frenzy and the Howl of Shabriri Incantations.
Leyndell Knight Image Gallery