|Location||Everywhere in the Lands Between|
Eagle is a Wildlife Creature in Elden Ring. Eagles are not hostile and will flee on approach. They are often perched near cliffs. Their materials are quite useful for making Arrows and other consumable items.
Eagle Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Eagle:
- Players can encounter Eagle near cliffs and mountainsides in the Lands Between.
- Many of them are found at the foot of the Limgrave Divine Tower on the other side of the bridge, past the teleporter. Beware of the large Stormhawks that will attack you if approached.
Elden Ring Eagle Combat Information
- Health: 27 HP
- Poise: 0
- Phy (Standard): -40
- Phy (Slash): -40
- Phy (Strike): -40
- Phy (Pierce): -40
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
- Poison: 63
- Scarlet Rot: 63
- Hemorrhage: 63
- Frostbite: 63
- Sleep: 63
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Eagle Drops in Elden Ring
|Runes||100%||4 - 27|
|Four-Toed Fowl Foot||8.00%||N/A|
- 4 (Divine Tower of Limgrave, Weeping Peninsula)
- 5 (Stormveil Castle, Liurnia of the Lakes - Minor Erdtree, Road's End Catacombs Entrance)
- 6 ~ 9 (Siofra River, Altus Plateau)
- 7 (Caelid - East Aeonia Swamp)
- 10 (Fort Laiedd, Capital Outskirts)
- 15 (Mountaintops of the Giants - West Zamor Ruins, Grand Lift of Rold)
- 16 (Moonlight Altar)
- 21 (Caelid - Deep Siofra Well; Greyoll's Dragonbarrow - Dragonbarrow West)
- 27 (Consecrated Snowfield - Far West Cliffside)
Elden Ring Eagle Notes & Tips
- Eagles fly away when you get close, so rush them to get the kill.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Elden Ring Eagle Image Gallery
So what's the best area for setting fire to these overgrown chickens on mass?
Killing them with a ranged weapon does not scare away adjacent eagles. You can farm pinion feathers quite easily using non-fletched bone arrows. The beach near the Coastal Cave is excellent for farming pinions, and the meadows around the Crucible Knight's gaol south of Stormveil Castle have a ton of goats to farm for thin bones. You can jump back and forth between the Coastal Cave grace and the Stormhill Shack grace to farm all the arrow supplies you'll ever need.
Murica **** yeah
Bro that screenshot or picture or whatever is so majestic
While by no means a threat or an important target, these birds drop Four-Toed Fowl Foot. This by proxy makes these the only source of farm-boosting items in the Lands Between, and thus an important thing to hunt whenever you see a group of them.
— Courh the Explorer
I could have sworn I got a silver foot from these guys. But I have no idea where to farm them.
If I could- by some miracle- get a gold foot from them then i'd be set for what to farm for.
(I can always get beast bones from the craftsman's shacks goats(?))
So..... Why are the eagles timid in this game? Real life eagle would tear a piece of your flesh if you ever try to disturb them
More difficult to defeat than Radagon.
I really want to like these beautiful creatures,but their bigger cousins are literally satans.
First thing I killed in the game. Rip king.
You know what kind of Elden Ring player kills these? FILTHY COMMIES, THAT'S WHO! If you invade any eagle killers, you know what you have to do (I mean you were going to already do it anyways).