Majestic Eagles that still roam the Lands Between to this day. Their feathers and feet can be used for a myriad of crafting materials.
Eagle Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Eagle:
Elden Ring Eagle Combat Information
- Health: 27 HP
- Poise: 0
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Eagle Drops in Elden Ring
- 4 (Divine Tower of Limgrave, Weeping Peninsula)
- 5 (Stormveil Castle, Liurnia of the Lakes - Minor Erdtree, Road's End Catacombs Entrance)
- 6 ~ 9 (Siofra River, Altus Plateau)
- 7 (Caelid - East Aeonia Swamp)
- 10 (Fort Laiedd, Capital Outskirts)
- 15 (Mountaintops of the Giants - West Zamor Ruins, Grand Lift of Rold)
- 16 (Moonlight Altar)
- 21 (Caelid - Deep Siofra Well; Greyoll's Dragonbarrow - Dragonbarrow West)
- 27 (Consecrated Snowfield - Far West Cliffside)
Elden Ring Eagle Notes & Tips
- Eagles fly away when you get close, so rush them to get the kill.
- Other Notes & Tips go here
Elden Ring Eagle Image Gallery