Great Jar Warrior
Great-Jar Warrior is a Duelist NPC in Elden Ring. He is a warrior that serves as a test for those wanting to receive the talisman from The Great-Jar
Description goes here
Elden Ring Great-Jar Warrior Locations
Where to Find Great Jar Warrior:
- Near etrance to Caelid Colosseum. After talking to a The Great-Jar NPC there, 3 signs with Duelists will appear. Map link
Elden Ring Great-Jar Warrior Drops
- Each drops runes, their amount depends on Duelst.
- After defeating 3 Duelists without reseting the arena, speak with The Great-Jar NPC to receive Great-Jar's Arsenal
Great-Jar Warrior Notes & Tips
- When online, Great-Jar Warriors build are randomised each time player. When offline, their build is set:
- Mage with a long thrusting sword. Damage: Pierce, Magic
- Warrior (Dexterity build) with a fast sword and buckler. Damage: Slash, Inflicts: Poison. May also try to parry Tarnished
- Strength build using Great Mace infused with Prayerful Strike Ash of War and tower shield. Damage: Strike, Holy
- Parryable: It depends (online), Yes (offline)
- Suspectible to a critical hit after parry
- Vulnerable to a backstab critical
- Around arena there is a golem, which may pose a threat. Eliminate him or reset the arena after reaching sign to de-aggro him.
- Golem near The Great-Jar will always drop refill to Flask, therefore de-aggro him is a better thing to do.
- Tarnished-type enemy, therefore is always suspectible to Madness and resistant to Sleep (stagger only). Other resistances/weaknesses are different, like in case of (Stray) Mimic Tear.
- Notes and player tips go here
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Why did they have to give them 10 times the health of a player character?