Mad Pumpkin Heads can be summoned as spirits for aid by using the Mad Pumpkin Head Ashes.
Though he has stifled his panic within the dark confines of his helmet, he rampages as if driven mad when agitated by bloodshed or the humming of insects.
This mad soldier is all that is left of a broken gladiator.
Elden Ring Lesser Mad Pumpkin Head Locations
Where to Find Lesser Mad Pumpkin Head:
- Castle Morne
- Altus Plateau - By a grave marker overlooking the cliffs northeast of the Bridge of Iniquity.
- Raya Lucaria Academy
- Fort Haight - Guarding the entrance of the fort.
- Limgrave. At the Saintsbridge bridge (next to Saintsbridge Site of Grace). Map link.
- Redmane Castle
- Mt Gelmir, east of First Mt. Gelmir Campsite and south of Corpse-Stench Shack.
Elden Ring Lesser Mad Pumpkin Head Drops
Lesser Mad Pumpkin Head Notes & Tips
- You can sneak past the Lesser Mad Pumpkin Head at Castle Morne without triggering a hostile reaction from it.
- Attacking a Pumpkin Head's helmet will result in little damage being done, and some weapons will even bounce off if not two-handed. Use your weapon's moveset wisely to avoid hitting the helmet.
- Like their boss counterparts, the Lesser Pumpkin Heads will enter a frenzy state upon being awoken from the Sleep effect by a non-repost attack. The Pumpkin Head will appear to stare skywards before pounding its chest three times and proceeding to attack its allies for a limited time. The effect will end with the Pumpkin Head staring towards the sky a second time.
- Other Notes and Player tips go here.
Elden Ring Lesser Mad Pumpkin Head Image Gallery