Kaiden Sellswords are Humanoid Enemies in Elden Ring. Kaiden Sellswords are heavily armored mercenaries, often seen mounting horses and wielding a Curved Greatsword for dismounting other riders. These warriors-for-hire are distinctly tough for novice fighters, specially because of their dexterous use of Dismounters and their War Cry Skill.
A Kaiden Sellsword can be summoned for aid as a spirit by using the Kaiden Sellsword Ashes.
These hulking, fearless mercenaries, said to hail from the mountaintops of the wintry north, are adept at fighting on horseback.
Kaiden is the name of their home settlement.
Kaiden Sellsword Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Kaiden Sellsword:
- Multiple Kaiden Sellswords can be found east of Agheel North Site of Grace.
- One can be found sleeping cross-legged next to a campfire at the northern end of the beach where the Coastal Cave is located, in Limgrave.
- One Kaiden Sellsword can be found guarding the tower over Stormgate. The tower can be accessed by going all around Stormgate to the left and coming back through the field.
- Several Kaiden Sellswords can be found escorting processions and Carriages in Limgrave and the Consecrated Snowfield, usually comprised of Wandering Nobles and Trolls.
- One Kaiden Sellsword can also be found leaning against the Consecrated Snowfield frozen river bank, south-by-southwest of Ordina, on the southwest side of the frozen river, accompanied by three Wandering Nobles.
Kaiden Sellsword Drops in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Kaiden Sellsword Notes & Tips
- These enemies attack with large curved weapons with great reach. They are not difficult to block or dodge, but timing is still important.
- Can sometimes destroy the carriages with their attacks.
Kaiden Sellsword Image Gallery