Kaiden Sellsword Ashes
|FP Cost 88||HP Cost -|
Summons Kaiden Sellsword spirit.
The summoned Kaiden Sellsword is a single summon. It's not good to leave him alone fighting, but as a companion, it will fight, dodge, tank, and inflict great amounts of damage.
Ashen remains in which spirits yet dwell.Use to summon the spirit of a Kaiden sellsword.
Spirit of a mercenary belonging to a horse-riding folk. Skillfully uses a massive blade made for dismounting other riders, and enhances his already considerable strength with war cries.
The sellswords of Kaiden made their prowess known on countless battlefields.
Kaiden Sellsword Ashes Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Kaiden Sellsword Ashes:
Elden Ring Kaiden Sellsword Ashes Guide
- Consumes High FP (88)
- He has a moderate health pool, but compensates by being able to block attacks
- He can perform a shout, providing him a buff that increases his damage.
- His attacks can throw enemies out of balance.
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Kaiden Sellsword can be commonly found as an Enemy and confronted around Stormhill and Limgrave.