Mimic Tear Ashes
|FP Cost: N/A||HP Cost 660|
Summons mimic tear spirit
Legendary ashen remains.
Use to summon the spirit of a mimic tear.
Summoning consumes HP rather than FP.
This spirit takes the form of the summoner to fight alongside
them, but its mimicry does not extend to imitating the
Mimic tears are the result of an attempt by the Eternal City to
forge a lord.
Where to find Mimic Tear Ashes
Where to Find Mimic Tear Ashes
Elden Ring Mimic Tear Ashes Guide
- Consumes HP (660), but does not consume FP.
- Mimic Tear will make use of the following:
- Currently-equipped Weapons - Prioritizes use of right-hand weapon wielded when summoned
- Armor and shields (if applicable)
- If Shabriri's Woe is duplicated by the mimic and subsequently unequipped by the player, it will become the focus for aggro.
- Spells/Incantations (if using a staff or seal respectively)
- Arrows/Bolts - Unlimited supply of those equipped when summoned
- Swaps between Arrows/Bolt types at random when firing.
- Consumables - Can use as many as the player had equipped when summoned
- Mimic Tear will not increase offensive consumable use even if lacking a weapon.
- Exception: Flask of Crimson Tears appears to be limited and does not need to be equipped by the player when summoned.
- Visually altered by the Host's Trick-Mirror and the Furled Fingers's Trick-Mirror. Replaces the white aura with the cooperator aura or removes the white aura entirely, making it identical to the player.
- Mimic Tear will not make use of the following:
- Great Runes
- Mimic Tear will still attempt to use items for which they do not meet the stat requirement . Examples include:
- Will attempt, and fail, to cast Spells/Incantations for which it doesn't meet the stat requirements, even if there are alternatives for which it does meet the requirements.
- Will attempt to use weapon skills for which it does not meet the stat requirements.
- Will 1-Hand a weapon even if it fails to meet the STR requirement of the weapon when not making use of the 2-Hand bonus.
- Will continue to prioritize use of right-hand weapon given when summoned, even if it fails the stat requirement and another weapon is available to it.
- Note that the mimic doesn't get stat boosts from Godrick's Great Rune, equipment, or other sources; so if you're using any of those to meet the requirements for spells or weapon skills, it won't be able to use them.
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Mostly because it mimics the summoner, it is vulnerable to Death Blight and will die instantly when it procs.
- Since V. 1.03, some players encountered a bug where the Mimic won't vanish after a Boss' death but will instead continue fighting "the air" as if the boss was still there.