Man-Serpent is an Enemy in Elden Ring. Man-Serpents are large humanoid lizards patrolling the lava-submerged town at Volcano Manor. Most Man-Serpents you'll find wield a sword and shield, but there is also a variation that attacks with a whip.
The spirit of a Man-Serpent can be summoned for aid in battle by using the Man-Serpent Ashes.
If you would like to learn more on the Man-Serpent Sorcerer, click the link.
It is said that long ago, the elder serpent that dwelled on Mt. Gelmir devoured a demigod, and the birth of the man-serpents followed.
Elden Ring Man-Serpent Locations
Where to Find Man-Serpent:
Elden Ring Man-Serpent Drops
Man-Serpent Notes & Tips
- Deals Slash (sword), Strike (whip), Standard (sword) and Fire (both) damage. Can inflict Poison.
- Immune to Fire damage, but not to secondary effects of Fire skills and spells (knockback, flinch, etc.)
- Low resistance to Strike damage.
- Neutral to Standard, Magic, Lightning and Holy damage.
- Weak to Slash and Pierce damage.
- Parryable: Yes (Sword) No (Whip), can be riposted
- Guard Break: Yes (Sword) No (Whip), can be riposted
- Can be poise broken and riposted afterwards
- Supsectible to Bleed (245), Sleep and Frostbite (both 138).
- When put to sleep, they dont close their eyes (like real-life serpents), since they lack eyelids.
- Some wield a Magma Whip Candlestick, but do not drop it.
- Some wield an unignited Magma Whip Candlestick or unignited Magma Sword, but both are unobtainable.
- The Man-Serpent that wields the ignited Magma Whip Candlestick has somewhat inflated cheeks, somewhat like a bullfrog.
Man-Serpent Image Gallery