Man-Serpent is an Enemy in Elden Ring. Man-Serpents are large humanoid lizards patrolling the lava-submerged town at Volcano Manor. Most Man-Serpents you'll find wield a sword and shield, but there is also a variation that attacks with a whip.
The spirit of a Man-Serpent can be summoned for aid in battle by using the Man-Serpent Ashes.
It is said that long ago, the elder serpent that dwelled on Mt. Gelmir devoured a demigod, and the birth of the man-serpents followed.
Elden Ring Man-Serpent Locations
Where to Find Man-Serpent:
Elden Ring Man-Serpent Drops
Man-Serpent Notes & Tips
- Immune to Fire damage, but still susceptible to secondary effects of Fire skills and spells (knockback, flinch, etc.)
- Slight weakness to Slash and Pierce type damage, Slightly strong against Strike damage.
- Most versions have neutral resistance to Magic*, Lightning and Holy (the Mage-Serpent has raised magic resistance).
- Can Bleed (245), but more prone to Sleep and Frostbite (both 138).
- Some wield a Magma Whip Candlestick, but do not drop it.
- Some wield an unignited Magma Whip Candlestick or unignited Magma Sword, but both are unobtainable.
- The Man-Serpent that wields the ignited Magma Whip Candlestick has somewhat inflated cheeks, somewhat like a bullfrog.
- The Mage-Serpent is extremely inflated.
Man-Serpent Image Gallery