The spirit of five (5) Miranda Sprouts can be summoned for aid in battle by using Miranda Sprout Ashes.
Sweet little carnivorous blossoms that feed upon human flesh. They creep slowly, scattering toxic pollen. They are vulnerable to fire.
Miranda Sprout Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Miranda Sprout:
- Players can encounter Toxic Miranda Sprouts within Waypoint Ruins in Limgrave.
- Toxic Miranda Sprouts can be found within Stillwater Cave., in Liurnia.
- Some Magic Miranda Sprouts can be found in Liurnia of the Lakes, in the forested areas south from the Church of Vows.
- Rotten Miranda Sprouts can be found in the Swamp of Aeonia in Caelid, as well as in the smaller body of Scarlet Rot liquid just outside the entrance to Gaol Cave. There are also both mobile and rooted Rotten Miranda Sprouts among the southern swamp banks of Aeonia.
- Frenzied Miranda Sprouts can be found in the forested area west the Frenzied Flame Village.
- Some Toxic Miranda Sprouts can be encountered in Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- Several Rotten Miranda Sprouts can be found on Miquella's Haligtree.
Miranda Sprout Drops in Elden Ring
|Enemy Type||Buildup Type/Special Features||Additional Information|
Toxic Miranda Sprout
||Can be pink or yellow. Found in many places in the Lands Between.|
Frenzied Miranda Sprout
||Found in the woods just south of the Church of Inhibition and west of the Frenzied Flame Village.|
Rotten Miranda Sprout
||Mostly found in Caelid, The Shaded Castle, or Miquella's Haligtree.|
Magic Miranda Sprout
Elden Ring Miranda Sprout Notes & Tips
- They emit clouds of toxic pollen, so it's best to take them at a distance.
- They can slam their flower into the ground, which can damage and stagger the player.
- The Magic Miranda Sprouts have high Magic Damage Negation
- Frenzied Variants explode when lit on fire.
- There are also immobile Miranda Sprouts which are mostly underground. It's possible these are not yet fully grown, or that they are merely submerged in the dirt.
Miranda Sprout Image Gallery