Spirit NPCs are ghosts in Elden Ring. They help shed light on events that have happened throughout the Lands Between.
Please note: This list is currently incomplete.
Please, help me. I'm of noble blood. If those hideous mongrels eat me, I'll be forever marred...
All Spirit NPC Locations in Elden Ring
- Stranded Graveyard Spirit - Beginning Area
- Grape Spirit - Stormveil Castle
- Frustrated Spirit - North Limgrave
- Wandering Artist Spirit (Homing Instinct Painting) - Limgrave
- Deathtouched Spirit - Deathtouched Catacombs
- Gate Town Bridge Spirit - Liurnia Highway - North
- Liurnian Highway Spirit - Liurnia Highway - North
- Study Hall Spirit - Carian Study Hall
- Albinauric Village Spirit - Village of the Albinaurics
- Kingsrealm Spirit - Liurnia North
- Carian Manor Spirit - Carian Manor
- Wandering Artist Spirit (Resurrection Painting) - Carian Manor
- Liurnian Lake Spirit - Liurnia West
- Frenzied Spirit - Church of Inhibition
- Erdtree Sanctuary Spirit - Leyndell, Ashen Capital
- Ashen Spirit - Leyndell, Ashen Capital
- Shaded Castle Spirit - Shaded Castle
- Wandering Artist Spirit (Champion's Song Painting) - Shaded Castle
- Windmill Spirit - Dominula, Windmill Village
- Wandering Artist Spirit (Flightless Bird Painting) - Dominula, Windmill Village
- Eclipse Spirit - Castle Sol
- Wandering Artist Spirit (Sorcerer Painting Painting) - Stargazers Bridge
- Lost Snow Spirit - Consecrated Snowfield
Crumbling Farum Azula
Spirit NPC Notes & Tips
- Please note: All the names are unofficial.
- All Spirit NPCs have mushrooms that can be seen around their feet.
The Mushroom Set states: "To those enraptured by the scarlet rot, they are holy vestments that root one to the earth."
It's unclear how most of these Spirits died, but Mushrooms could be a way to 'root one to the earth', no matter the cause of death.