|Voiced by||Souad Faress|
Enia or Finger Reader Enia is an NPC in Elden Ring. Enia is an ancient woman, wielding a massive club. She is known as the Finger Reader. Enia can help the player draw out the power that lies within a remembrance of a God. Enia is different from the nameless Finger Readers that you meet in different areas, Enia seems to know you, but for the Finger Readers, their interests pique as they try to read what is written on your fingers. Enia also serves as a direct interpreter of the Fingers, envoys to the Greater Will.
The Fingers guide us all. And you Tarnished, you are here to take, are you not?
Enia Location in Elden Ring
Enia can be found at Roundtable Hold as a merchant. She will be in the room with the Two Fingers, which can be accessed after defeating a Shardbearer.
- This NPC does not move.
- This merchant can't be fought.
Enia Shop: Equipment of Champions in Elden Ring
Enia Shop: Power from Remembrance in Elden Ring
You can draw out heroic powers from memories. Note that each memory can provide one power. Once that power is claimed, the memory is lost. Note that Remembrances can be duplicated at a Walking Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum, and only one time. Using this method makes it possible to obtain both powers from the same remembrance, in the same playthrough. You cannot obtain two copies of a power in the same playthrough.
|Remembrance||Received Power||Purchase Value|
|Remembrance of the Grafted||
|Remembrance of the Full Moon Queen||
|Remembrance of the Starscourge||
|Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor||
|Remembrance of the Omen King||
|Remembrance of the Blasphemous||
|Remembrance of the Rot Goddess||
|Remembrance of the Naturalborn||
|Remembrance of Hoarah Loux||
|Remembrance of the Black Blade||
|Remembrance of the Fire Giant||
|Remembrance of the Dragonlord||
|Remembrance of the Lichdragon||
|Remembrance Of the Blood Lord||
Note: Purchasing all remembrance items costs 72,000.
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Enia
- "Are you the new Tarnished? You've done well. I am Enia, the Finger Reader".
- "I interpret the words of the Fingers, envoys to the Greater Will".
- "Look there. The Fingers tremble. To welcome you, shardbearer. Let their wisdom wash over you. "Great Elden Ring, root of the Golden Order. Anchor of all lands, giver of grave, wellspring of all joy. Until it was shattered. The tragic corruption of the Order has taken its toll. Across the realm, life lies in ruin. Fallen to pieces. Foul curses and misery spread, unabating. But the Greater Will has not abandoned the realm, nor the life that inhabits it. So it is that the Tarnished are guided by grace. Called to act. Brave Tarnished, your Great Rune is a handsome shard of the Elden Ring. Seek another of its kind. To become Elden Lord, and restore the Golden Order". Let the words of the Fingers guide you".
When visiting after obtaining a Remembrance
- "Well, well...I see...A remembrance of gold has found its way into your possession. Demigods, and even the greater of the champions, are hewn by the Erdtree upon their end, into remembrances. They are...valuable indeed. These remembrances yet house the power of their former masters. And should you wish to wield that same power, well... I will lend you the strength of the Fingers. Heh... Do not recoil from my offer. The Fingers guide us all. And you Tarnished, you are here to take, are you not?"
When asked about Great Runes
- "Ahh, Great Runes are the stuff of demigods: the children of the goddess, Queen Marika. She who is vessel of the Elden Ring. Tainted by the strength of their runes, her children warred, but none could become Elden Lord. And so grace was extended, to your kind, the Tarnished".
- "Listen, the Fingers speak. "The Greater Will has long renounced the demigods. Tarnished, show no mercy. Have their heads. Take all they have left." ...Indeed. But remember one thing. The demigods are each and all the direct offspring of Queen Marika. Godrick the Grafted was but a distant relation... The runt of the litter, his divine blood sorely diluted".
After obtaining two Great Runes
- "I had my doubts, but...my, look at you. Only once before have I seen two Great Runes together.
Look there. The Fingers shudder with exuberance.
"Fine work, brave Tarnished. The Greater Will is pleased. You have earned the right to become Elden Lord.
Now, seek the Erdtree, and an audience with Queen Marika. To become Elden Lord, and restore the Golden Order."
The Fingers expect... As much from you as they do young Gideon.
Take this. A token of farewell.
[Supplies Talisman Pouch]
Now, go forth. Become Elden Lord."
When asked about Queen Marika
- "Queen Marika is the vessel of the Elden Ring, carrier of its vision.
A god, in truth. But after the Elden Ring's shattering, she was imprisoned in the Erdtree.
A grim punishment for shattering the Order, despite her godhood. The Fingers speak...
"Marika's trespass demanded a heavy sentence. But even in shackles, she remains a god, and the vision's vessel.
Confer Great Runes to become Elden Lord, and join Queen Marika as her consort. The Fingers have willed it so"
Now, you may go."
When visiting after obtaining the Rold Medallion
- "Well, you managed to return.
You know what this means. The Erdtree has spurned you.
The Fingers remain still.
Shaken by this turn of events, they are busy consulting the Greater Will.
When they are finished, the Fingers will once again offer their guidance.
But thousands, if not tens of thousands, of moons must first pass.
No matter for me. But you? How will you ever manage the wait...
My, oh, my..."
- "It may be thousands upon thousands of moons before the fingers again offer their guidance.
My, oh, my. Whatever will you do..."
When asked about burning the impenetrable thorns
- "Heavens forbid... That is not the domain of mere men.
The burning of the Erdtree is the first cardinal sin.
And you say you seek power of the Rune of Death, too?
The Rune of Death goes by two names; the other is Destined Death.
The forbidden shadow, plucked from the Golden Order upon its creation...
Unleashing the rune now would be unthinkable...
The Fingers would never permit it. Nor would the Greater Will.
... But here we are... The Fingers, dormant, severing our link to the Greater Will.
The realm, and all life, in ruins. Impossible events transpire, beyond the ken of the Fingers.
Who is to say that the cardinal sin must be cardinal forever?
Go on. Finish the job. Take the course you deem most worthy."
When asked how to burn thorns
- "You must find kindling. Only the smoldering flame in the Great Forge of the Giants,
on the highest peak in the Lands Between, can burn the Erdtree.
But special kindling is required to reignite the flame.
For the flame to burn the Erdtree, a sacrifice is needed. Of one who envisions the flame.
And can lead you to the Rune of Death."
After accessing Crumbling Farum Azula
- "You've done it, I see.
What use do you have for me, now?
I am a Finger Reader. I will remain here, until their dialogue ends, and the Finger speak again.
Do as you please. Take whatever course seems most worthy to you.
Now, you may go."
- "Heh, heh, heh.
You'd force this tired old crone to work, even now?
A harder taskmaster I have never met."
- "Don't worry, my dear.
I'll see it to the end with you, if it please."
- "Now, go forth. Let the words of the Fingers guide you".
- (After accessing Crumbling Farum Azula) "Now, go forth. Do what you believe is right."
After completing Crumbling Farum Azula
- Cutscene narration:
"The Rune of Death is unbound,
and the Lands Between are shrouded by Death's dark fate.
But the flames will also burn the impenetrable thorns.
Farewell it is, then.
You'll be Elden Lord yet."
- Enia will no longer have any further dialogue at the Roundtable Hold, but will still redeem your remembrances and sell boss armors.
Elden Ring Enia Notes & Trivia
- Note that the Fell Omen Cloak and the Lord of Blood's Robe are unique items in the shop and are not a part of a set.