The Wandering Artist Spirit is an NPC in Elden Ring. He is the artist that painted the landscape paintings that can be collected through the Lands Between.
For a guide and more information on the Wandering Artist Spirit's quest, visit the Paintings page.
Yes, surely this is the moon that young Rennala gazed upon.
Wandering Artist Spirit
- The Spirit will not appear in the location unless the player has collected the corresponding Painting.
- The paintings do not need to be collected in any order.
- This NPC does not move. (Except for disappearing)
- This NPC cannot be talked to and will disappear when the player gets too close. After he disappears, he will leave an item.
- This spirit can't be fought.
Elden Ring Wandering Artist Spirit Locations
Where to Find the Wandering Artist Spirit:
Note that he will not appear at these locations unless you have picked up the painting beforehand. More information on the quest can be found here: Paintings
- Northwest of the Seaside Ruins Site of Grace, south of the Dragon-Burnt Ruins
- Behind the Church of Pilgrimage
- In the graveyard southeast of the Behind Caria Manor Site of Grace
- Northeast of Fort Faroth, on the lower cliffs southeast of the Minor Erdtree (Dragonbarrow)
- Southwest of the Rampartside Path Site of Grace, up on this cliff you fight Ancient Dragon Lansseax
- At the edge of the cliff south-southeast of the Windmill Heights Site of Grace
- Southwest of Castle Sol, on the side of a bridge northwest of the Stargazer's Ruins
Wandering Artist Spirit - Homing Instinct Painting
Wandering Artist Spirit - Prophecy Painting
Wandering Artist Spirit - Resurrection Painting
Wandering Artist Spirit - Champion's Song Painting
Wandering Artist Spirit - Flightless Bird Painting
Dominula, Windmill Village
Wandering Artist Spirit Notes & Tips
- If the drop is not picked up, the Spirit will return when the map is reloaded.
- Other notes and tips go here.