Juvenile Scholar Cap is a Helm in Elden Ring. Juvenile Scholar Cap is part of the Juvenile Scholar Set, and is a Lightweight head protection that does not offer much in the way of Physical protection, but provides Magical defense. Juvenile Scholar Cap protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters. The location of this item can be found by following the Resurrection Painting location.
Cap worn by young academy scholars, the juveniles birthed anew by the amber egg of Queen Rennala, the head of Raya Lucaria Academy.
Yet their rebirth is not without imperfections, and thus do they repeat the process, eventually becoming utterly dependent upon it.
Rebirth is as sleep to them, and with each awakening, memory fades into oblivion.
Juvenile Scholar Cap Location in Elden Ring
The Juvenile Scholar Cap Helm can be found as follows:
- Collect the Resurrection Painting at the Artist's Shack in eastern Liurnia. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- With the painting on hand, head to the graveyard area east of Caria Manor. This location is only accessible after completing the manor and defeating Royal Knight Loretta. The item is found by touching a ghost sitting on a chair at the graveyard. The ghost disappears as soon as you touch it and the Juvenile Scholar Cap will appear on the ground along with a Juvenile Scholar Robe and 1 x Larval Tear. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Juvenile Scholar Cap Set in Elden Ring
- Juvenile Scholar Cap is a piece of the Juvenile Scholar Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Juvenile Scholar Robe.
Elden Ring Juvenile Scholar Cap Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
- Other notes and player tips go here