Blue Cloth Cowl is a Helm in Elden Ring. Blue Cloth Cowl protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Cowl of a nomadic warrior.
The blue color of its fabric symbolizes brisk waters, as fluid and flowing as the sword in the hand of its wearer.
Just as still waters turn foul, stagnation leads to decay.
Warriors must remain ever-drifting.
Blue Cloth Cowl Location in Elden Ring
The Blue Cloth Cowl Helm can be found at:
- Starting Equipment for the Warrior Class
- Purchasable from Isolated Merchant (Raya Lucaria). [Elden Ring Map here]
Blue Cloth Cowl Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Blue Cloth Cowl is a piece of the Blue Cloth Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of the Blue Cloth Vest, Warrior Gauntlets and Warrior Greaves.
- Sold here as shown with the Video Location
Elden Ring Blue Cloth Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07