White Mask is a Helm in Elden Ring. White Mask is part of the War Surgeon Set, and is a lightweight helm that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. White Mask protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
There is a lock-out condition for the acquisition of this item. See the tips below for the details.
"Bloodstained, faintly grinning mask.
Worn by war surgeons who were effectively mercy killers.
The Lord of Blood's curse enlivens the wearer when bloodletting occurs. Slightly raises attack power when there is blood loss nearby."
Where to find White Mask in Elden Ring
The White Mask Helm can be found at:
- Dropped by killing one of the three Nameless White Mask NPC invaders in the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum area, northwest of the Palace Approach Ledge-Road site of grace, in the blood-filled lake. The one that drops it can be found adjacent to the Giant Crow enemy near the lake exit from the tunnel. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link
White Mask Set in Elden Ring
- White Mask is a piece of the War Surgeon Set
- The rest of the set is composed of the War Surgeon Gown, War Surgeon Gloves, and War Surgeon Trousers.
Elden Ring White Mask Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- This helm increases the player's attack power by 10% for 20 seconds, once blood loss has been inflicted on an enemy (or the wearer).
- Killing Mohg, Lord of Blood will lock you out of obtaining this set. If a player wishes to get the set and also kill Mohg, they have to kill the invader first.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
- Note: Patch 1.09: Effect reduced from 10% to 6% in PvP.