The War Surgeon Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. It is the cloth set worn by White Mask Varré. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find War Surgeon Set in Elden Ring
- Dropped by one of three Nameless White Mask NPC invaders in the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum area of Siofra River, west of the Palace Approach Ledge-Road site of grace, in the blood filled lake. The easiest way to get there is starting going down the hill from the site of grace and taking the first on the left to get to the blood lake. The needed invader spawns behind the massive stone pillar beside the Blistered Giant Crow. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link
- Video Location
War Surgeon Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
War Surgeon Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The White Mask piece increases the players attack power by 10% for 20 seconds once blood loss has been inflicted on an enemy.
- The War Surgeon Gown can be altered to the War Surgeon Gown (Altered) to remove the cloak. This chest piece is initially dropped in its (altered) form, removing the neck drape and lowering its defensive properties. This can be undone at any site of grace so long as you have Tailoring Tools, or for free at Boc the Seamster.
- Killing Mohg, Lord of Blood will stop the Nameless White Mask invaders from spawning, locking the player out of obtaining this set.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All War Surgeon Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the War Surgeon Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.