Banished Knight Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Banished Knight Set is a Heavyweight armor. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Banished Knight Set in Elden Ring
Banished Knight Set pieces have a chance to drop from Banished Knight enemies. While the Gauntlets and Greaves will drop from all Banished Knights, the altered and non altered versions of the Helm and Chest will only drop from the knights wearing those pieces. These can be found at:
- Stormveil Castle. (Altered Helm, Altered Chest, Gauntlets, and Greaves) Elden Ring Map Link.
- Cathedral of Dragon Communion. (Unaltered Helm, Altered Chest, Gauntlets, and Greaves)
- Castle Sol. (Altered Helm, Altered Chest, Unaltered Chest, Gauntlets, and Greaves)
- Only two specific knights here will drop the Unaltered Chest.
- Crumbling Farum Azula. (Unaltered Helm, Altered Chest, Gauntlets, and Greaves)
Banished Knight Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
- Banished Knight Helm.
- Banished Knight Helm (Altered)
- Banished Knight Armor.
- Banished Knight Armor (Altered)
- Banished Knight Gauntlets
- Banished Knight Greaves.
Banished Knight Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- Banished Knight Gauntlets and Banished Knight Greaves can drop from all Banished Knight enemies.
- The Banished Knight Armor (Altered) and Banished Knight Helm (Altered) can be farmed near the Rampart Tower site of grace in Stormveil Castle. A Banished Knight is located just down the stairs of the large room outside the grace location.
- Another quick way to farm the Altered pieces is from the Church of the Eclipse site of grace at Castle Sol. A Banished Knight is located directly outside this grace location.
- The unaltered Banished Knight Helm can be farmed from the Cathedral of Dragon Communion in Caelid. A Banished Knight is nearby in the church entryway.
- The unaltered Banished Knight Armor only drops off of two specific Banished Knights in Castle Sol. One can be easily farmed by starting from the Castle Sol Rooftop site of grace and running south to the elevator. The Banished Knight can be seen off to the left with two wolves. He can be shot with ranged weapons from here causing it to teleport to the player alone.
- Castellan Edgar wears the unaltered Banished Knight set without the helmet, but will not dropp any of the pieces when killed.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Builds with Banished Knight Set
All Banished Knight Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Banished Knight Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.