Bandit Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. An armor set made for easy movement and stealth, but does not do much for avoiding incoming damage. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Bandit Set in Elden Ring
- Starting Equipment for the Bandit Class.
- Bandit Mask can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant in North Limgrave for 1500 Runes. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Bandit Garb, Bandit Manchettes, and Bandit Boots are sold by Gatekeeper Gostoc after entering Stormveil Castle, but before killing Godrick the Grafted. [Elden Ring Map here]
- These three set pieces can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after offering Gostoc's Bell Bearing.
Bandit Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
Bandit Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All Bandit Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Bandit Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.