Nox Monk Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. The Nox Monk Set is similar in appearance to the Nox Swordstress Set, with some pieces of the set being shared between them. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Nox Monk Set in Elden Ring
Gloves and greaves can be looted from the Nox Swordstress, Nox Priest as well as Nox Monk common enemies in Nokstella, Eternal City as they share the same armor pieces among each other. Nox Monk Hood and chestpiece however can only drop from Nox Monk enemies:
- Two can be found in the ruins northwest of Nokstella, Eternal City site of grace.
- Two can be found going up the stairs from Nokstella, Eternal City grace inside the imp statue locked room on your left and before the bridge connecting the buildings.
Nox Monk Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
Nox Monk Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The Nox Monk Hood can be altered to the Nox Monk Hood (Altered) to remove the hood.
- The Nox Monk Armor can be altered to the Nox Monk Armor (Altered) to remove the cape.
- See Nox Swordstress Set for a similar armor.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All Nox Monk Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Nox Monk Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.