Tree Sentinel Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. The Tree Sentinel Set is a Heavy Weight armor that boasts superior overall Physical defenses and high Fire defense. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Golden armor of the heavy cavalry Tree Sentinels who serve the Erdtree.
Where to find Tree Sentinel Armor Set in Elden Ring
The entire Tree Sentinel Set can be found in the following location:
- Obtained inside the Auriza Hero's Grave. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Acquiring the set requires you to destroy three specific Chariots. Doing this involves quite a few steps:
- From this first Chariot Hall, drop down the openings on either side just before the second ramp.
- In the room below, head west and up the steps and then turn right in the next corridor. Follow the path and you will end up in a large Chariot Hall where two Chariots are running almost side by side, with a short delay between them. These are the Chariots you need to destroy.
- Head down the hall all the way to the bottom where there is a large pit behind some pillars. Looking down, you will find several wooden beams you can drop down onto.
- Navigate your way down onto the lowest beam you can drop down to and then head south towards an archway with a ladder in the back. Climb up the ladder to reach another Chariot Hall with a single Chariot.
- Wait for the Chariot to head downwards and then run up the ramp and enter the chamber on the right where you will find a flamethrower pillar. Hit the pillar to raise it which will activate the circular golden seal in the middle of the large double Chariot Hall, teleporting the Chariot from the third hall and causing it to collide with the double Chariots.
- From here, you will need to return to the large hall to witness the collision event and collect your items. The easiest way to do this is by killing yourself or using the Memory of Grace tool (if you don't care about your runes) to return to the Site of Grace. Alternatively, from the flamethrower pillar room, return to the third Chariot Hall, go all the way down the ramp and turn left into a corridor. Take another left to find a lift which will take you up to a chamber where the flamethrower pillar was raised. Wait for breaks between flame spews and head through the corridor in the north. There is an alcove on the right halfway through the corridor which you can use to safely wait for another break before heading towards the end. At the end of this corridor, you can turn left to return to the large Chariot Hall. After the Chariots crash into each other, you will receive the Armor Set along with the Ash of War: Holy Ground.
Tree Sentinel Set Armor Pieces
Tree Sentinel Set Elden Ring Notes and tips
- Where to find the armor:
- Cape can be removed
Tree Sentinel Set Armor Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Tree Sentinel Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.