Leather Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Leather Set is a light weight armor set worn by Patches the Untethered. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Leather Armor in Elden Ring
- The Armor, Gloves and Boots of the set will drop from Patches if he is killed by the player. [Elden Ring Map here]
- The easiest time to do this is during his boss fight in Murkwater Cave by simply finishing him off instead of yielding.
- The Black Hood is found in a chest behind one of the illusory walls in Sage's Cave in Altus Plateau.
- Can be acquired at the Scenic Isle grace in Liurnia
- At Patches's final location at the Shaded Castle
Leather Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
Leather Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
All Leather Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Leather Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.