Old Aristocrat Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. The Old Aristocrat Set is a light cloth set worn by the Old Nobles commonly found wandering the roads. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to Find Old Aristocrat Set in Elden Ring
- All pieces of the Old Aristocrat Set are dropped by the Old Noble enemies, often found within larger groups of Wandering Nobles wandering the roads of most areas. The banner they hold makes them easily distinguishable from other Wandering Nobles.
- Church of Vows - Three Old Nobles can be found close to the Site of Grace; one to the north, two to the east.
- There are two Old Nobles within the Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan west of the Waypoint Ruins Cellar Site of Grace.
- Altus Plateau - There is an Old Noble immediately south of the Rampartside Path Site of Grace, in a small group and can be quickly farmed.
Old Aristocrat Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
Old Aristocrat Set Notes and Tips
- These are not often dropped, due to the fact that these enemies aren't as numerous as other variations of Aristocrats.
- Not to be confused with the Aristocrat Set.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All Old Aristocrat Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Old Aristocrat Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.