Old Aristocrat Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. The Old Aristocrat Set is a light cloth set worn by the Old Nobles commonly found wandering the roads. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to Old Aristocrat Set in Elden Ring
- All pieces of the Old Aristocrat Set are dropped by the Old Noble enemies, often found within larger groups of Wandering Nobles wandering the roads of most areas. The banner they hold makes them easily distinguishable from other Wandering Nobles.
- There are two Old Nobles within the Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan west of the Waypoint Ruins Cellar site of grace.
- Altus Plateau - There are Old Nobles to the left of Goldmask's Bridge.
Old Aristocrat Set Pieces in Elden Ring
Old Aristocrat Set Notes and Tips
- These are not often dropped, due to the fact that these enemies aren't as numerous as other variations of Aristocrats.
- Not to be confused with the Aristocrat Set.
Old Aristocrat Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Old Aristocrat Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.