Carriages are Locations in Elden Ring. Carriages are found throughout the Lands Between. They are sometimes slowly towed by two Trolls from one place to another, and often have a treasure chest in the back. There are also many stationary Carriages, most of which are empty.
- Gatefront Ruins
- Weeping Peninsula
- Liurnia of the Lakes
- Altus Plateau
- Capital Outskirts
- Leyndell Royal Capital
- Consecrated Snowfield
- NPC Name - Role and Location
- Merchant Name - Role and Location
Gather & Farm Items
- List Gatherable items here
- Insert Upgrade Materials here
Equipment and Magic
Unique, Ashes and Keys
- Insert Uniques, Ashes and Keys here
Regular Creatures and Enemies
Field Bosses and Bosses
If the player kills one of the two Trolls pulling a Carriage, it will come to a stop, allowing one to loot the chest in the back.
Elden Ring Carriage Gallery and Notes
- Carriages have also been referred to as Hearses, Wagons, Coffins, and Caravans.
- The game refers to these as Coffins, as seen with the Abandoned Coffin Site of Grace, however since "Coffin" is also used to refer to the teleportation by the game's prompts, and those coffins are far more integral to the game's progression, so for the sake of reducing confusion, this page is named Carriage. The teleportation Coffins are included in the Waygates page.
- They bear a strong resemblance to some Victorian Era horse-drawn hearses, and it is extremely likely that they contain the corpses of fallen war heroes.
[other images go here]