The Four Belfries
As its name suggests, The Four Belfries is a hill with four large bell towers overlooking Liurnia from the west. Each belfry hosts a waygate that transports travellers to various locations.
The Four Belfries is a Location in Elden Ring. The Four Belfries is found in Liurnia of the Lakes. Players can reach this location by following the main road along the western landmass heading north and then veering off to the east when the road forks at the Foot of the Four Belfries site of grace.
- There are no NPCs or Merchants at this location
Gather & Farm Items
- Erdleaf Flower x4
- No Upgrade Materials at this location
Equipment and Magic
- No Equipment or Magic at this location
Unique, Ashes and Keys
Regular Creatures and Enemies
Field Bosses and Bosses
- There are no Bosses at this location
The Four Belfries Walkthrough
Situated along a hill in western Liurnia, The Four Belfries serve as a hub for 3 waygates that transports users to various locations. Each waygate is located at the foot of a belfry and requires an Imbued Sword Key to activate.
- The First Belfry: The first waygate is located closest to the foot of the hill and is denoted by the message reading "Crumbling Lands". This transports you to a small sub-area of the Crumbling Farum Azula containing the Pearldrake Talisman. You cannot access the rest of the region from this sub-area. [Map Link]
- The Second Belfry: The second waygate is located further up the hill to the east and is denoted by the message reading "Precipice of Anticipation". This transports you to the Chapel of Anticipation, the starting area of the game, to fight the Grafted Scion boss who drops Golden Beast Crest Shield and Ornamental Straight Sword, plus lootables: The Stormhawk King and the Stormhawk Deenh. Note: you are able to soak Lord of Blood's Favor in the blood of a deceased maiden near the starting area of the game, providing an alternative to going to the Church of Inhibition or killing Irina. [Map Link].
- The Third Belfry: The third waygate is located further up the hill to the west and and is denoted by the message reading "Night Sky Unceasing". This transports you to an otherwise inaccessible location in Nokron, Eternal City, housing the Mottled Necklace and a Lesser Crucible Knight. [Map Link]. The Knight does not drop any loot except for runes.
- The Fourth Belfry: The final belfry is located at the peak of the hill. This belfry does not contain a waygate, but instead houses a chest containing an Imbued Sword Key. This can be used to unlock a waygate at the First, Second or Third Belfry.
Elden Ring The Four Belfries Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]