Grand Lift of Dectus
A massive lift platform found between Liurnia and the Altus Plateau. The mechanism that operates the lift is barred by four Guardian Statues, requiring the brandishing of a special artifact for them to release their hold.
Grand Lift of Dectus is a Location in Elden Ring. The Grand Lift of Dectus is found between Liurnia of the Lakes and the Altus Plateau (see Ruin-Strewn Precipice for an alternative way between both areas). This location can be reached by following the eastern landmass in Liurnia, heading north through the Bellum Highway.
- There are no NPCs or Merchants at this location.
Grand Lift of Dectus Walkthrough
The Grand Lift of Dectus is a massive platform with its entrance found at the end of the Bellum Highway in northern Liurnia, along the eastern landmass. This colossal structure joins the regions of Liurnia and the Altus Plateau. However, on your first visit, the lift is sealed by four Guardian Statues. It requires a special artifact in order to activate. This artifact is the Dectus Medallion which is made up of two halves found in separate locations:
- The Dectus Medallion (Left) can be found in Mistwood, inside a chest atop the tallest tower in Fort Haight to the east. [Map Link]
- The Dectus Medallion (Right) can be found in Dragonbarrow, inside a chest atop the eastern tower in Fort Faroth to the east. [Map Link]
Once both halves are obtained, approach the platform once more to hoist the whole medallion and raise the lift, taking you to the Altus Plateau.
Gather & Farm Items
- There are no Gatherable items in this location
- There are no upgrade materials in this location
Equipment and Magic
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no enemies in this location
Field Bosses and Bosses
- There are no bosses in this location
Elden Ring Grand Lift of Dectus Gallery and Notes
Collecting both Dectus Medallion halves and taking the Grand Lift of Dectus will trigger the Radahn Festival.
If the player explores Redmane Castle before activating the Grand Lift of Dectus, the area will have multiple enemies and an extra double boss fight (Misbegotten Warrior and Crucible Knight) before the main boss of Redmane Castle (Starscourge Radahn).