"All I wanted was to fight. To fight, as a warrior, to the last...
So, Why? Why, O guidance of grace, will this door not open?"
Limgrave Colosseum is a Location in Elden Ring. The Limgrave Colosseum is located in Limgrave and can be reached by following the path north of Warmaster's Shack.
- As of December 7th, 2022, the closed Limgrave Colosseum can be opened after installing the Colosseum Update
Limgrave Colosseum Map
It can be reached by following the path north of Warmaster's Shack. [Elden Ring Map Link]
NPCs and Merchants in Limgrave Colosseum
- Frustrated Spirit can be found at the front of the Colosseum.
Limgrave Colosseum PvP
The Limgrave Colosseum features two modes: United Combat and Combat Ordeal.
- In United Combat, combatants will be divided into two teams to fight in timed battles with the ability to respawn. Each death and respawn grants points to the adversaries, offering victory to the team with the higher score.
- In Combat Ordeal, it’s every Tarnished for themselves. Combatants in this mode can also respawn until the timer hits zero, and the one with the most points will prevail as victor.
ALL ITEMS IN Limgrave COLOSSEUM
GATHER & FARM ITEMS
- Items go here
- Upgrade Materials go here
EQUIPMENT AND MAGIC
- Equipment goes here
UNIQUE, ASHES AND KEYS
- Items go here
Elden Ring Limgrave Colosseum Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
oh NOW IT CAN BE OPENED, LITERALALLY A WEEK AFTER I FIRST FOUND IT
This is BS - you can't get low level duels because they're locked behind the other two Coloseums and most people will be quite high level by then.
Maybe this area would serve as a more elaborate way of PVP in the future, maybe with proper matchmaking, maybe with a tournament system, maybe battle royale....maybe.
I got invaded here several times by an NPC.
So is this area for a future dlc?