Church of Repose
A small crumbled church high on the mountains.
Church of Repose is a Location in Elden Ring. The Church of Repose is found in Mountaintops of the Giants. Can be found directly east to the Grand Lift of Rold, although it may require a bit of traveling to be able to get there. One of the easiest ways is to rush forward with Torrent, past the Guardian's Garrison through the hanging chain. Beware of Bloody Finger Okina, an NPC Invader that can be found in the vicinities of the church.
There is an Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone just south-east of the church, in the mouth of a giant skull embedded in the hillside.
- There are no Npcs nor merchants in the Church of Repose.
Gather & Farm Items
- There are no materials in this locations
- Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone, just south-east of the church, in the mouth of a giant skull embedded in the hillside.
Equipment and Magic
- There are no equipment in this location
Unique, Ashes and Keys
Regular Creatures and Enemies
Field Bosses and Bosses
- There are no bosses in this location
Church of Repose Walkthrough
A pretty straightforward church. It possesses a Sacred Tear before the main statue, as well as a Site of Grace. Once you reach the entrance, beware of the one enemy you may encounter Bloody Finger Okina. Clear her and head to the statue to obtain the Sacred Tear. There are no other points of interest in this location.
Elden Ring Church of Repose Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]