A lone Rise overlooking the narrow channel of the frozen river. The puzzle requires one to allow Imps to do battle against one another.
Albinauric Rise is a Location in Elden Ring. Albinauric Rise is found in the eastern Consecrated Snowfield, which is a secret area on the lower plains of the Mountaintops of the Giants and can be accessed by using both Haligtree Secret Medallion (Left) and Haligtree Secret Medallion (Right) at the Grand Lift of Rold.
- There are no NPCs or Merchants at this location.
Albinauric Rise Walkthrough
The entrance to Albinauric Rise is initially sealed upon your first visit. There is a statue of two Imps fighting each other right outside the tower. This is a clue as to how to unlock the seal. There are two ways you can go about solving this puzzle. Choose the one which is more convenient for you:
- Puzzle Solution #1 - Requires killing an Imp while you have the Fanged Imp Ashes summon out. This can be purchased from the Isolated Merchant found at the Raya Lucaria Academy for 2,000 Runes.
- Puzzle Solution #2 - Requires using a Bewitching Branch or a few Crystal Darts on one of the two imps patrolling the tower to make them kill each other.
When successful, you are notified of the seal being broken. Head into the tower and get to the top floor to find the Graven-Mass Talisman sitting on a bed of crystal.
Gather & Farm Items
- No Gatherables at this location
- No Upgrade Materials at this location
Equipment and Magic
Unique, Ashes and Keys
- No Uniques, Ashes or Keys at this location
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- Spirit Fanged Imp
Field Bosses and Bosses
- There are no bosses at this location
Elden Ring Albinauric Rise Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]