- As of December 7th, 2022, the closed Caelid Colosseum can be opened after installing the Colosseum Update.
Caelid Colosseum Map
Unlocking the Caelid Colosseum
To reach it, you must go through Siofra River Well in Limgrave, then go far northeast the Deep Siofra Well. Players will need to find and climb a structure there and interact with the gargoyle pedestal to unlock the elevator, stonesword keys are required for this. Take the elevator to the surface, and there will be enemies players will need to defeat. At the Great Jar, there will be sigils you will need to interact with and it will spawn Great Jar's warriors that players will have to defeat. Upon defeating the enemies, you will be rewarded with the Great Jar Arsenal Talisman and granted access to the Colosseum doors.
There are no alternative paths as you can't drop from the cliff without dying.
NPCs and Merchants in Caelid Colosseum
- The Great-Jar can be found at the front of the Colosseum.
- Knights of Great-Jar - there are three Duelist NPC invaders here who are part of Great-Jar's quest and need to be defeated one at a time without dying.
Caelid Colosseum PvP
The Caelid Colosseum features all three modes with the addition of being able to summon Spirit Ashes to fight by players’ sides:
- In United Combat, combatants will be divided into two teams to fight in timed battles with the ability to respawn. Each death and respawn grants points to the adversaries, offering victory to the team with the higher score.
- In Combat Ordeal, it’s every Tarnished for themselves. Combatants in this mode can also respawn until the timer hits zero, and the one with the most points will prevail as victor.
- Duel Mode, Two Tarnished face off in a duel to the death, and without the ability to respawn.
All Items in Caelid Colosseum
GATHER & FARM ITEMS
- Items go here
- Upgrade Materials go here
EQUIPMENT AND MAGIC
- Equipment goes here
UNIQUE, ASHES AND KEYS
- Items go here
Elden Ring Caelid Colosseum Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]