Third Church of Marika
The Ruins of an Old Church found in the Mistwood. The most prominent sight here is a statue of a lady with her arms outstretched.
- Melina - Shares unknown lore on Queen Marika. She manifests when resting at the Site of Grace in the center of Third Church of Marika. [Map Link]
- There are no Merchants in Third Church of Marika.
Gather & Farm Items
- There are no notable gatherable items in this location.
Equipment and Magic
- There are no equipment in this location
Field Bosses and Bosses
- There are no Field Bosses or Bosses here.
Third Church of Marika Walkthrough
In this location you may find harmless wildlife such as wolves and eagles in the area. This is also where you will obtain a Crimson Crystal Tear [Elden Ring Interactive Map link] and Flask of Wondrous Physick. They will be laying on the ground in front to the statue. Elden Ring Map Link.
At the main statue, players can also collect a Sacred Tear [Elden Ring Map Link]. After you are finished, one last notable point of interest is the Sending gate found amongst the bushes towards the cliffs in the area. This Sending Gate is a Teleporter to the Bestial Sanctum in Caelid. See D, Hunter of the Dead for details. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Third Church of Marika Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]