|Location||Most Main Roadways
Near or around ruins that have fallen from the sky
Gelmir Hero's Grave
|Drops|| 11 - 743 Runes
Old Aristocrat Set
Noble's Slender Sword
Rimed Crystal Bud
Wandering Nobles are Humanoid enemies in Elden Ring. Wandering Nobles are among the most widespread and common enemies in the game, and can be seen roaming the roads in groups or working in camps and ruins across the Lands Between. There are several variations of Wandering Noble, each dropping different items and behaving differently towards the player.
Abandoning their birthplace after the Shattering, these undead beings are the pitiful product of unending life. They are most commonly found struggling to maintain balance while roaming the fields of The Lands Between. Surely they were in search of something once - but whatever it was has long been forgotten.
Elden Ring Noble Locations
Where to Find Wandering Nobles:
- Wandering Nobles can be found in nearly every area of the map. They are most commonly found in groups wandering the roadways, either in small groups or with a Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan. They can also often be found crouching down searching through rubble in various camps and ruins across the map.
- One of the earliest places the player may run into them is a Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan that travels up the road east of Lake Agheel, near the Waypoint Ruins.
- There are Wandering Nobles excavating the inside of Gelmir Hero's Grave, and are accompanied by about three Pages.
- There's a group of Wandering Nobles excavating two rows of stone sarcophagi in Caelid, south of the Caelid Highway South Site of Grace.
- There are Wandering Nobles with a green cloud around their head near the end of the Volcano Manor dungeon.
Elden Ring Noble Drops
There are several types of Wandering Nobles wandering the Lands Between. Each will drop different items, and can be identified by their appearance. Almost all Noble variations drop Rowa Fruit, Herba, Erdleaf Flower, and Ruin Fragment.
|Enemy Type||Item Drops||Notes|
Noble Sorcerers are noblemen who once asked to be given a place at Raya Lucaria to learn glintstone Sorceries.
Sorcerer Nobles wear and drop the full Aristocrat Set.
This Noble can be summoned by using the Noble Sorcerer Spirit Ash.
Old Nobles typically carry a banner and will sound a horn to alarm nearby allies of the player's presence.
Old Nobles wear and drop the full Old Aristocrat Set.
Soldier Nobles have their own full set, but the pants are not available as an equippable item.
Common Nobles can frequently be found without a sword, in which case that particular enemy will not drop said weapon. However, there's still a chance for them to drop the Aristocrat Garb (Altered).
They can be bald, or have slightly long dark brown hair.
Treasurer Nobles are non-hostile and will only run and cower from the player, and after creating some distance between themself and the player, they will sprinkle gold dust over themself to turn invisible and crouch, though it only works as long as the player isn't too close, and the Treasurer Noble stays still. They are rare, and only drop certain Golden Runes the first time they are killed.
|Other Wandering Nobles
Notes & Info on other Wandering Noble variants go here.
|Runes||100%||11 - 743|
|Noble's Slender Sword||0.50%||N/A|
|Aristocrat Garb (Altered)||1.50%||N/A|
|Old Aristocrat Cowl||1.50%||N/A|
|Old Aristocrat Gown||1.50%||N/A|
|Old Aristocrat Shoes||1.50%||N/A|
|Rimed Crystal Bud||15.00%||N/A|
Wandering Nobles Notes & Tips
- Multiple variations of Wandering Noble can carry a torch, but do not drop it as an item.
- There are Wandering Nobles in Volcano Manor with a small green cloud around their head, which release a short burst of poison when killed.
- Other Notes & Tips go here.
Wandering Nobles Gallery