Elden Ring Chief Guardian Arghanthy Locations
Where to Find Chief Guardian Arghanthy:
Elden Ring Chief Guardian Arghanthy Combat Information
- Health: 7682 HP
- Poise: 100
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if an absorption is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number = less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Elden Ring Chief Guardian Arghanthy Drops
Chief Guardian Arghanthy Notes & Tips
- She is a particularly strong flame caster. Using Fire Resistance equipment and consumables can help. She tends to either rush the player or defend with her shield. Her shield's skill can easily one-shot unaware players even with high Fire Damage Negation.
- Uses the incantations Catch Flame, Burn, O Flame, and Surge, O Flame. She will also use the Greatshield’s skill to fire a powerful exploding fireball.
1. Catch Flame is a quick burst of flame, used when rushing the player. She will usually use this when within melee range.
2. Burn O Flame is a strong move that releases several pillars of flame around her, but leaves them stationary while casting it.
3. Surge O Flame is a flaming stream that she uses to keep the player at a distance. It is her weakest spell, and can easily by tanked through.
- Can be made to drop down, making her easily killed with range from above.
Chief Guardian Arghanthy Image Gallery