The spirit of (3) Living Jars can be summoned for aid in battle by using the Soldjars of Fortune Ashes.
Though the jars are brought to life by human flesh and blood, they are all rather kindly folk. Perhaps they were made to be better than their innards.
Their fragments command a high price due to the magical power locked within. This leaves the living jars unfortunate targets for poachers.
Elden Ring Living Jar Locations
Where to Find Living Jar:
- Stormveil Castle
- Raya Lucaria Academy
- Caria Manor
- Giants' Mountaintop Catacombs
- Auriza Side Tomb
- Jarburg (non-hostile Jars are found here)
Elden Ring Living Jar Drops
|Living Jar Shard||100%||Large Living Jars|
|Raw Meat Dumpling||100%||Large Living Jars|
|Living Jar Shard||20.00%||Chance of a second Living Jar Shard drop (Large Living Jars only).|
|Living Jar Shard||1.00% ~ 5.00%||Small Living Jar|
|Living Jar Shard*||10.00%||Large Living Jar.
*This variant is only found at the Raya Lucaria Academy. 90.00% of the times won't drop any items.
Living Jar Notes & Tips
- These creatures (small variation) can be summoned with the Soldjars of Fortune Ashes.
- A few of the creatures are capable of speech such as Alexander and Jar Bairn.
- Deals Standard damage.
- Parryable: No
- Can be poise broken, but not riposted afterwards.
- It is most likely that the insides of a Living Jar are made up of human body parts, mostly from warriors, seeking to become one.
- The ones in the Mountaintops Catacombs can bolster themselves, making them sturdier and causing weapons bounce off, similar to an Ironjar Aromatic. This increase their poise and resistance to Physical-type damage, but significantly lowers resistance to Lightning Damage.
Elden Ring Living Jar Image Gallery