Demi-Human is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Demi-Humans are impure and agile creatures that emerge from caves and threaten the unprepared. They often roam in hordes under a leader's command. Demi-Humans are small in stature, but with a violent, brutish disposition. Though they seem somewhat intelligent, when night falls, their blood boils, and they become feral. Their appearance is wide-ranging, but they commonly look like armored primates that wield melee weapons and wooden shields.
The spirits of Demi-Humans can be summoned for aid in battle by using the Demi-Human Ashes Spirit Ashes.
Demi-Humans are small in stature, but they have a violent, brutish disposition. Though they seem somewhat intelligent, when night falls, their blood boils and they become feral.
Demi-Human Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Demi-Humans:
Demi-Humans can be found scattered around the Demi-Human Forest Ruins, where you'll also find a large Demi-Human Queen that drops Demi-Human Queen's Staff and Crystal Burst. See the location on the Elden Ring Map here.
You can also find Demi-Humans at:
- Players can encounter Demi-Human in the caves and beaches of Limgrave, such as Coastal Cave
- Found scavenging in Limgrave, under an opportune bridge made of the remains of a collapsed building. The same bridge on top of which Kenneth Haight calls for help. Map Link.
- South of Bloody Finger Hunter Yura's first location. Map Link.
- Can be found around Lux Ruins. Elden Ring Map Link.
- Northeast of Sellia Gateway in Caelid, in a small area burned by a wildfire.
- Boc the Seamster is a friendly Demi-Human seamster who can alter garments.
Demi-Human Drops in Elden Ring
|Runes||100%||42 - 561|
|Falchion||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Club||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Spiked Club||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Great Knife||2.13%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Bloodstained Dagger||4.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Rickety Shield||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Volcanic Stone||4.00%||Dropped only by Demi-Humans in Volcano Cave.|
Elden Ring Demi-Human Notes & Tips
- These enemies are easy to deal with when alone, but will quickly overwhelm you with numbers.
- They gain a buff at night time, signified by their glowing red eyes.
- They can throw Fire Pots, though in Mt Gelmir they throw Volcano Pots instead.
- Killing their leader, usually their Queen, can cause most of them to cower.
Demi-Human Image Gallery