Juno Hoslow, Knight of Blood is a Humanoid Enemy in Elden Ring. Juno Hoslow is a Hostile NPC that you can invade as part of the final contract of the Volcano Manor questline. He is the older brother of Diallos and a knight decked in black and silver armor and equipped with two whips. Other Invadable NPCs can be found here.
Juno Hoslow had a younger brother who was all talk and no trousers. His inability to commit to action was such that Juno inherited the Hoslow legacy without resistance, granting him the freedom to shower his little brother with adoration.
Elden Ring Juno Hoslow, Knight of Blood Locations
Where to Find Juno Hoslow, Knight of Blood:
- Mountaintops of the Giants: East of Shack of the Lofty. Touch the red rune on the ground to invade his world. Only available after progressing the Volcano Manor questline. [Elden Ring Map here]
Elden Ring Juno Hoslow, Knight of Blood Drops
- 158 Runes
- Rune Arc
- Furlcalling Finger Remedy
- Hoslow's Petal Whip
- Hoslow's Helm
- Hoslow's Armor
- Hoslow's Gauntlets
- Hoslow's Greaves
Also gives the Hoslow's Oath gesture when encountering him for the first time.
Juno Hoslow, Knight of Blood Notes & Tips
- Can heal 1 time
- Use double Hoslow's Petal Whip, dealing high Slash Damage. He can also inflict Blood loss.
- Use Bloodhound Step skill to escape dangerous situation.
- Like any human encounter, Status Effects are very effective.