Turtles are known as a nutritious ingredient, symbolic of inexhaustible power.
However, those who hold turtles to be wise creatures consider the practice of eating their meat to be barbarous.
Turtle Location in Elden Ring
Where to Find Turtle:
- Players can encounter Turtles roaming the beaches and forests of Western Limgrave, often near water. i.e. The entrance to Groveside Cave
- South West Liurnia of the Lakes
- North of Chelona's Rise and the Chelona's Rise location itself; this entire plateau has many turtles, actually. It is only accessible through Ranni's questline, however.
- West of Deep Ainsel Well.
Elden Ring Turtle Drops and Drop Rates
Elden Ring Turtle Notes & Tips
- Turtles are non-aggressive creatures and hide in their shell if you attack them. When hiding, their shell deflects attack akin to shield. Two-hand your weapon to avoid bouncing off.
- They are weak to Fire and Strike damage.
- Affectionately nicknamed “Dogs” by the community.
Elden Ring Turtle Image Gallery
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!