Slug is a wildlife creature in Elden Ring. Slugs are large larvae-like creatures that can spit slime to slow down players. Slugs are slow moving and can be found all around the poison covered grounds of The Shaded Castle.
Elden Ring Slug Locations
Where to find Slugs:
- The Shaded Castle
- Altus Plateau: in the forested basin with the Minor Erdtree (Altus Plateau) in the middle, there are Slugs in almost half of the structures that make up Woodfolk Ruins, as well as a shallow pond directly south of the Road of Iniquity Side Path Site of Grace, in-between broken bridge segments, with a Lesser Wormface sitting nearby.
- Royal Outskirts: Slugs drop from the walls pf
- Subterranean Shunning-Grounds: in the sewer pipes that lead to and away from the Revenant, there are many Slugs stuck all over the insides of the pipes.
- Castle Sol: in the first building when keeping to the left wall after entering the Castle.
Elden Ring Slug Drops
Slug Notes & Tips
- In the basin around the Minor Erdtree (Altus Plateau), the slug's spit attack is off-white in color and has the effect of slowing the player, as though they were traversing a swamp. The player can not run, nor jump a long distance, and can only roll as they would when burdened with a Heavy Equip Load.
- Like when traversing a swamp, however, riding Torrent makes the slowing effect irrelevant.
- Whilst the slowing effect is active, spittle can be seen dripping and rolling down the torso of the player. Unlike accumulations, however, Soap can not remove the slowing slimey spittle.
- In every other area, the Slug's spit attack is a light, cloudy maroon-red color and just does physical damage.
- There is another type of slug called a Burning Slug.
Elden Ring Slug Gallery
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!